- This policy covers how Dunedin Television Online treats personal information that it collects and receives from you. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address and phone number, and which is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of other companies you can access from Dunedin Television Online
Information Collection and Use
- Dunedin Television Online collects personal information from you that is anonymous, for the purposes of analysing use of our site. This information may tell us how many users accessed part of our site, but does not personally identify you. Dunedin Television Online does not provide this data to other people.
- Dunedin Television Online may also collect information that lets us identify you, for the purposes of registration for a service or a product. It is always your choice whether to receive a service or product from us, and how much of your personal information you wish to disclose to us.
- Dunedin Television Online will only use your personal information for the purpose for which you provided it, unless you have provided your consent for us to do otherwise.
- Under no circumstances will Dunedin Television Online sell or be paid for your personal information.
- There will be occasions where it will be necessary for Dunedin Television Online to disclose your information to third parties. Dunedin Television may be required by law to disclose the information, or it may need to do so to provide the service or product which you have requested. However, the disclosure will only be made for the purpose for which you requested and authorised.
Interacting with Dunedin Television Online
- When you place some information online, in such features as may be provided by Dunedin Television Online, such as guestbooks, forums and event diaries, be aware that information will be accessible to the public. Therefore we recommend that you do not post information in such areas that you are not willing to have seen publicly. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any personal information when online.
- Dunedin Television Online operates secure data networks that are designed to protect your personal security
Complaints about privacy and access to personal data
- If you have any complaints about online privacy issues on our site, please contact Dunedin Television Dunedin. While Dunedin Television Online accepts no liability for any material or links posted to the service, we will investigate all complaints.
- If Dunedin Television Online holds your personal information, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure it is accessible to you, and that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Changes to this policy
- If Dunedin Television decides to make changes to this policy, we will notify them here.