- This policy covers how Channel 39 treats personal information that it collects and receives from you. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address and phone number, and which is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of other companies you can access from Channel 39
Information Collection and Use
- Channel 39 collects personal information from you that is anonymous, for the purposes of analysing use of our site. This information may tell us how many users accessed part of our site, but does not personally identify you. Channel 39 does not provide this data to other people.
- Channel 39 may also collect information that lets us identify you, for the purposes of registration for a service or a product. It is always your choice whether to receive a service or product from us, and how much of your personal information you wish to disclose to us.
- Channel 39 will only use your personal information for the purpose for which you provided it, unless you have provided your consent for us to do otherwise.
- Under no circumstances will Channel 39 sell or be paid for your personal information.
- There will be occasions where it will be necessary for Channel 39 to disclose your information to third parties. Dunedin Television may be required by law to disclose the information, or it may need to do so to provide the service or product which you have requested. However, the disclosure will only be made for the purpose for which you requested and authorised.
Interacting with Channel 39
- When you place some information online, in such features as may be provided by Channel 39, such as guestbooks, forums and event diaries, be aware that information will be accessible to the public. Therefore we recommend that you do not post information in such areas that you are not willing to have seen publicly. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any personal information when online.
- Channel 39 operates secure data networks that are designed to protect your personal security
Complaints about privacy and access to personal data
- If you have any complaints about online privacy issues on our site, please contact Channel 39. While Channel 39 accepts no liability for any material or links posted to the service, we will investigate all complaints.
- If Channel 39 holds your personal information, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure it is accessible to you, and that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Changes to this policy
- If Channel 39 decides to make changes to this policy, we will notify them here.