- Children should be supervised at all times while using this site.
- All material published on this site is done so at Channel 9 Online’s discretion.
- By the act of using this site you expressly agree that use is at your sole risk.
- This site is provided on an 'as is' basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- ALL material including, but not limited to articles, video footage, data and images contained in the Channel 9 Online website is subject to New Zealand and international copyright laws.
- Subject to the provisions of those copyright laws you must not copy, reproduce, re-broadcast or re-transmit any material contained within this website, whether in whole or in part.
- Any archiving, forming a database from, copying or redistribution of the material contained within this website is expressly forbidden without prior written permission of Channel 9, Dunedin.
- Channel 9 allows linking to its online content in certain cases. You should seek permission from Channel 9 to establish such links to specific news items or other content. Channel 9 reserves the right to reject linking requests at its sole discretion.
Linking which in any way frames the site or misleads any person as to the the origin of content is expressly forbidden.
- When you submit content of any kind, you are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary rights to the material you present, and you agree that Channel 9 Online may use the material online and in any other format now and in the future.
Access and Availability
- Channel 9 may for any reason and without prior notice, prohibit or restrict access to the Site.
- Channel 9 makes no guarantees that its website will be avaiable at any time, including but not limited to technical issues. It does not make any warranty that the Site or services will be error free or without interruption.
- Links contained within this site may provide access to external sites, which are owned, maintained or controlled by providers other than Channel 9. As these sites are neither the property or responsibility of Channel 9, you acknowledge that Channel 9 has no control over and bears no liability or responsibility for their availability or content.
Community Noticeboard/Event Calendar
- When you submit an event for Channel 9 Online’s event calendar/community noticeboard, you must include contact details such as an email address or phone number with the event details. Events submitted without genuine contact details will not be published.
- Channel 9 Online reserves the right to publish or delete items in event calendar/community noticeboard at its sole discretion.
- All events submitted to the community noticeboard must be community focussed and sourced from not for profit organisations
- Channel 9 encourages community participation and accepts news tips, supplied content, images and video
- Channel 9 may store electronically any contributions or submissions and reserves the right to use images, video or other data free of charge in any of its broadcast mediums, not limited to terrestiral broadcast, satellite broadcast, webcast, vodcast podcast or any other form of electronic distribution.
- Any contributions may be edited, removed or not published at the sole disretion of Channel 9.
- Participation conditions may vary in different sections of Channel 9 Online.
- You may be held legally responsible for any content you submit to Channel 9 Online.
- Channel 9 Online recommends that all forum members use a pen name as their login name rather than their real name. You must not intentionally use the name of another living person.
- Channel 9 Online may refuse, at its discretion, registration of visitors whose chosen login names are considered inappropriate.
- Channel 9 shall have the right, but not the obligation to monitor any user generated content within its site.
- You acknowledge that while Channel 9 will endeavour to ensure that the material contained within this site is accurate, we accept no responsibility for any error or omission in relation to any material contained within this Website.
- All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, except those that by operation of law cannot be excluded.
- You understand that Channel 9 does not provide advice or endorsement of any kind, and that availability of material does not constitute a recommendation that you enter any transaction or follow any course of action.
- To the extent permissible at law, Channel 9 excludes all liability for any loss or damage, which may be suffered by you by reason of reliance on this material contained within this website for any purpose including your inability to access material contained within this site.
- Channel 9 accepts no responsibility for loss resulting from viruses, internet access problems or hardware or software malfunctions.
- Channel 9 accepts no responsibility for any material displayed on this site by any third party to the extent permissible at law
- If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions please do not continue to use the site.
- Your continuing use of the Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of these changes, modifications or amendments.
- Channel 9 reserves the right to terminate this document at its sole discretion without liability.
- If any condition in these Conditions of use is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it is severable and does not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- The laws and courts of New Zealand soley govern these terms and conditions and the operation of this site.
Last Revision: September, 2007